Found the best grave today, they’ve been there since 1902 (I think?).
So, the Take Shelter score has beaten out the There Will Be Blood score as my general sketching, drawing, painting, or frenetic creative whatever music. Big life update.
- M: I wish I was getting paid to listen to you yell "nice hundred point kill, bro!" every five seconds.
- P: Yeah. You mean like, ~if only I had a dollar for every time I heard that~?
- M: What do you mean?
- P: You know, like. It's a saying? It's what you said? If you had a dollar each time, you'd be rich by now... because I'm saying it a lot... you know?
- M: That's not what I mean.
- P: Oh.
- M: I mean like I seriously wish I was getting paid for this.
- P: Yikes.
- M: Like I feel like it's my job to sit here and watch you yell at people who can't hear you, because they are terrible at video games, and I should be paid for it.
- P: Okay, I get it.
- M: Is there a phrase for that in english? You tell me.
- P: Burrrn.
No one’s ever lost forever, when they die they go away, but they will visit you occasionally. Do not be afraid, no one’s ever lost forever. They are caught inside your heart. If you garden them and water them, they make you what you are.
“Dévore II” 2012, colored pencils on paper, cm 25x20
“Kingdom Animalia” June 29th, Big Life Foundation L.A.
So, I have a sinus infection, triple digit fever and no way to see a doctor until at least Saturday, but there’s a freak summer storm thing going on right now and sitting outside in the rain at 2 AM is close enough to a medically sound solution, right? Also, popsicles. Jumbo boxes of fruit chunky popsicles.
So she’s trying to “feel everything” from a different angle. “Even when now there have been times that I’ve just felt so, so bad,” she said, “I can take myself out of it for a moment and go: ‘You watch, you’ve felt this way before, you’re going to feel great again. And then you’re going to feel terrible again, and then you’re going to feel great again.’ And when you’re feeling this way, at least know that there’s value in it — just as much value in your suffering as in your pleasure.
Coat of arms of the family of Kress von Kressenstein, a shield with a sword, surmounted by a helmet with a crown and peacock’s feathers. c.1530
TV Show Promo of the Day: The epic series returns: HBO’s Game of Thrones finally gets a proper trailer and, boy oh boy, just watch.
The second season premieres April 1st.
Holy oh my god sweet heaven crying trees merciful angels and all the baby lambs grant me serenity etc; weeping forever.
“Are you interested in work?”
“I’m an artist.”
“I know. This is part-time work that would interest an artist.” He wanted to say, a hungry artist, and smile at her, but he stopped himself. He saw her as a hungry child. She saw herself as a woman artist.